June 28, 2018

First Salvelinus trip in 2018

I went to fly fishing expedition for "Salvelinus" / Japanese char to Fukui prefecture.
There are my friend Hira-san's home rivers and we enjoyed lovely, lovely, really lovely fishing!



First of all, I went to fishing in a headwaters in forest. It's really green world and we got several Native Salverinus that called Yamato-Iwana in Japanese.













And in second river, we got colorful of Salvelinus and the river is typical mountainstream in Japan. 





In third river, I caught a strange fish that is "Ayukake" in Japanese common name and also "Araregako" in local name. It looks like a kind of gobby but it isn't. Rather close to a kind of Sculpin and it's one of Natural monument in Japan.




After Ayukake, I caught also Amago that is one of landlocked salmon and pretty beautiful fish!









This trip was a kind of treasure hunting for me. And I want to go trip again next mounth... ;)

Tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...