October 28, 2015

Casual fishing in Tamagawa river

Kevin and I wen to casual and quick fishing in Tamagawa river.


Our usual fishing spot of Tamagawa river is close to central of Tokyo and it takes 40 minutes by train.
And we can fishing for Smallmouth bass, Catfish and Carp family. Largemouth bass is also in the river but is not so much.
Here we go!


We were using some plastic worm at daytime.

I like a color of watermelon and pumpkin.



This is one of my favorite lure, Jitterbug. Especially at evening time. 




Kevin took a photo of me. Thanks! ;)

We saw many big splash around river however could not catch a fish with regret... :(


Thank you Kevin. Call me again if you will be back to Tokyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...