May 01, 2017

Fly fishing in Oshino

 I went to fly fishing to our usual spring creek, Oshino. It was really lovely day and looking good Mt Fuji!


 There is almost 1,000 m elevation and a little bit cooler than Tokyo and we can see "Sakura" cherry blossom now. 




 Arrived the river at noon maybe and fishing on pheasant tail nymph at first.




 I could see little hatch and rise... So choose something small emerger fly and caught beautiful Rainbow trout.




Woman angler caught one on dryfly.

 At evening, I got two trout on wetfly that is blue mallard wing, black body with gold ribbing, and red tail and throat, I tied.



 I stopped fishing at 6 pm and finally caught five trout in the day. Not so bad, right?


 See you soon, Mt Fuji and stream!
 Thanks and tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...