September 27, 2018

Last fishing at Oshino in this season


 I went to fly fishing trip to Oshino, last Sunday and it was final fishing day at there in 2018 season.


 There was terrible traffic jam in a highway and I was already tired when arrival at river. :(
 And if it was slow fish, I became really unhappy but it was good day for fish and I caught several nice Rainbows on nymph.




 I was fishing from 13:00 to 18:00 and caught biggest one of the day on classic wet fly “Butcher” at evening and it was final trout in Oshino this year.



 I’m happy and wish to fishing in Oshino again next Spring. Thanks.

 By the way, I met an angler who is from South Africa and also he is fly fishing guide in world. Actually he caught nice rainbow trout beside me! And beautiful fly collection he tied.



 Thank you Francois, see you again elsewhere river in the world! Tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...