June 12, 2013

Summer camp for Smallies and Bluegill

Our usual team and I went to annual summer camp at lake Hibara in Fukushima, Japan. There is the most famous lake for Smallmouth bass.

I met a trouble bear and he walked on bridge of trail.
Ramen noodle for lunch.
My favorites topwater flies for bass.
Where is a fish?
Bluegill on "Pop'n Caterpillar".
Bluegill on "Pop'n Caterpillar".
Is this one of Ladybug, right?
A whisky for dinner time. 
And cheep camp dinner.
Morning coffee at campsite.
Ready for paddle and fish?

Cicada dropped water and basses ate it.
A tiny smallie.
Smallie.
Bluegill on "Petit Frog".
Bluegill on "Petit Frog".
Before and,,,
After.
Smallie on "Foam Hopper".
Smallie on "Foam Hopper".
Thank you baby.
Well, usually I did fishing on only topwater flies.
You may say why don't you using streamer or shrimp flies for big fish? I think, actually sinking flies high possibility for catching bigger fish. But just I like fishing on topwater flies!
Big fish or smaller, that doesn't matter for me if fished up on topwater flies!
Can you understand my feel?

Blunch after morning work.
Snake.
Soba noodle for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...