December 14, 2013

Noodle on Wood Gas Stove

I visited my mother's grave on Saturday.
That is near by a creek where is I was fishing everyday when I was boy.
After the grave, I walked around the creek few hours.
When I saw a lock gate, I looked back at boy's brilliant days; huge catfish, hundreds breams, loach etc..

A lock gate. When I was boy, there was one of my favorite spot for fishing.




I sitting down beside lock and made fire on my stove.

I cooked a noodle that contains several vegetables and egg.
When I ate, it made warm also my heart! :) 

At evening on the creek.

Greenhouses. I think it's spacy designs.


See you, Mom.
December 13th was my mother's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...