October 25, 2014

Fly fishing in a private river.

My friends and I went to mountain stream where is a private river that is managed by local fisherman's union in Saitama prefecture and it takes 2.5 hours by train from Shinjuku where is the biggest terminal station in Tokyo.

It's beautiful autumn day!


Caddis.


Today's first fish on nymph.

Fish again.
Nymph was work well on daytime.

Can you see many line on the stream?
It's fish guard from cormorants.

We can see many many trout in the stream.



It was dryfly time after two pm.




Mayfly. I love it!



My favorite classical dryfly as standard.

Enjoy autumn colored leaves. 





It's beautiful evening time.


Spider.


This fish was big one of the day. 


I was fishing from 12:00 till 16:00 and caught about 15 trout. My two friends who are beginner of fly fishing caught also 7 and 9 trout from morning till 16:00.
Actually it was nice fishing day!

Someone asked me "why do you go to fishing trip by train?"
***
Kanpai cheers! in train home.
The river is opening fly fishing till Nov 30.
Why don't you go fly fishing?! Tight line and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...