March 28, 2014

First trout in 2014

I went to fly fishing to "Oshino" district of Katsuragawa river, Yamanashi pref. and it takes two hours by highway bus from Shinjuku, is one of biggest terminal station of Tokyo.

First trout on mayfly wet.


"Oshino" isn't beautiful place but also a part of World's heritage of Mt Fuji area.
Actually there are famous sight seeing spot and many visitors coming.

A view close to the river.


Oshino-Hakkai area at daytime.

Oshino-Hakkai area at rainy night.

Oshino-Hakkai area at rainy night.

It was rainy day. Sometimes I found rise but couldn't see some hatch in the rain.
And I tried to wet fly fishing.

Lingering snow on bank.

Rainy day.

My wet flies.




Today's fly. Some mayfly wet.

Finally I caught three trouts while five hours (13:00-18:00).
There is big snowing in February and lingering snow on the bank yet.
And it may a little bit colder than every year.
I think, April coming, there will be nice condition for trout fishing.

If you are interested in fishing in Tokyo area, please check this page and send Email me!
Join us and tight line! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...