March 01, 2014

Not yet Spring.

Today was opening day of trout river.


 I went to small stream and found some sign of Spring but not fish yet... :(

Spring haze.

Plum blossom.

Path.



Umbrella.
Spring hasn't come yet for me.
Why don't you go to the field? Go out!

*****

Two days after, I was on the stream alone again.



It was lovely fishing day but nothing again... :(

This weekend I will go to skiing and next weekend I may guide river trip on kayak.
Two weeks later it will open trout fishing in Katsuragawa river where isn't only a mecca of fly fishing in Japan but also there is my usual trout river (for guide fishing).

You can't wait for fishing in Katsuragawa (with me), isn't it?! ;)
Tight line and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...