May 25, 2014

SN, fly fishing in Oshino again.

SN and I went to Oshino district of Katsuragawa river again.
SN fished up a big char last time and remember it everyday! So he booked fishing on weekday. You know, he can't back serious citizen, too late! ;)
Welcome to the world of avid fly fishermen!

The signboard of "Fly fishing zone / Catch and release only".

There is greens grower than last time and actually it's beautiful early summer.


Fly fisherman's path.

I saw a first dragonfly in this year.

Spot-billed duck.

Creek and Mt Fuji.
In this fishing, SN caught a nice Japanese char again and two rainbows. The char and one rainbow on dryfly and one rainbow on mayfly wet.

SN caught Japanese char on Coarchman.

Coachman dryfly.

Looking good, SN!

SN caught rainbow on mayfly wet.

This is also my favorite Ruffed grouse wet as mayfly.

I caught also several trout on small soft-hackle wet and finally I lost nice rainbow.



In the darkness, many caddis move quickly in the surface and big rising trout. I hooked nice one of them but it run away before netting. :(

I should go to fishing again soon later. And why don't you go trouting in Tokyo area!
Tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...