June 18, 2014

Quick fishing for Oikawa

I went to quick fly fishing for Oikawa in Tamagawa.



I have a family fishing school at next Sunday, and went to preview of the river this morning.
It is rainy season and a little bit high water now and not so bad.
Actually I caught many smallest fish (under two inches/five cm) while two hours and finally got a beautiful male fish.
I hope baby fishes growing till Sunday! :)

Male Oikawa.
It isn't nuptial color yet.



After fishing, I cooked noodle on self-made Wood Gas Stove after so long.
It's a little pleasure time.



Angler's path.
It's rainy season in Tokyo now..... So what?
Keep casting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...