March 06, 2016

Caught nothing on first day of trout season

It's March and started trout fishing season in almost rivers in Tokyo area.
My friend WH and I went to trout fishing last Saturday. 

One of local stream.


My friend WH was fishing on lure.

We can see some signs of spring. 

A kind of caddis.

Lunch time at riverside.

By the way, I made wood flybox and painted Yamame and rainbow trout.

Small mayflies for Spring season.

Japanese domestic "Yamame" trout and Rainbow on the box.

And me.

Finally we caught nothing.
No problem, that's doesn't matter. We have enough time for fish in new season.
Enjoy and join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...