May 15, 2016

A day of baby trout

When we went to fishing to a local river two weeks ago, we found super hatch of mayfly. And I went to the river for evening rise yesterday!


I arrived to the river at 15:30. It was still daytime and hot day.


There is growing river bush.

I got first fish at 17:00.

On mayfly.

A damselfly got a mayfly! I had never seen before.

This is last point for evening of the day and I was waiting mayfly's hatch.
However big hatch was nothing... :( 

I got baby... OMG!

On mayfly imerger.

And this is last fish of the day. Not trout...

Finally there was Not hatch and also evening rise... That doesn't mutter, I had very fun even if catch nothing. That is fly fishing, isn't it?

Enjoy and tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...