August 02, 2016

Trip again for Salvelinus on fly fishing

Went to Fukui prefecture again for Salvelinus fishing. There is a rain forest that something fairy lives. It's true!


Nao and I. Let's go to Salvelinus!

Into the headwaters.

Something "Kamaji" of Totoro I think. :)

Nice to meet you, Salvelinus!

Mysterious forest.

What's a tiny frog!

Dark colored Salvelinus.

Go ahead as worm on the water.

Caddis larva I think.

Small but beautiful.




So lovely!



Beautiful fish indeed!

Mysterious light shower in forest.

A river crab.



I got wet summer shower.


See you.

It was pretty fantastic experience in mountain stream. There is something sanctuary of Salvelinus and animals.
I want to back soon later as possible...

Thank you watching and tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...