March 19, 2017

First trout fishing in Oshino, 2017

 Yoshi and I went to fly fishing to Oshino and caught several trout each other. It was our first trout trip in 2017.

Yoshi, fish on!

 A day ago, it was snow and there was snow field yet at morning. We made prepare own fishing tackle in snow field and it made us feel brand new.




 And a hour later, Yoshi caught first fish that is not so big but pretty beautiful. He got three trout before lunch and got five rainbow trout finally.



 I caught nothing all the morning but three trout I got at evening. Two rainbows on pheasant tail nymph and one nice brownie on wet fly!



 Three years ago, I taught A, B, C of fly fishing to Yoshi however he catch more fish than me now! Yoshi, tell me how to catch more fish please!!

 It's Spring in Tokyo and who's join next fishing trip? Tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...