March 28, 2017

Yamame at local river

 It was cold raining two days and It may not so easy for fish. Go or Not?
 I went. 


 It was cold day when I arrived at river at morning but little bit warm afternoon. Actually I could see a kind of mayfly's hatch.


 I saw a little rise in a pool where is one of my favorite point of the river, and I did change leader and fly from nymph to dry fly.


 I did it! Yamame ate my fly. You know, Yamame is landlocked Cherry salmon and one of major target in mountain stream in Japan.


 The hit fly is white small mayfly (#20).




 Spring has come. Go to river, Hanami and tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...