July 28, 2018

Camping in highland, Nikko


 It's really hot in Summer in Tokyo and I went to a retreat to the Nikko highland. There is Not so close to Tokyo ant it takes 4 hours from train and local bus.
 There is 1,400 meters elevation and very cooler than Tokyo.


 I had camping 2 nights and also fishing in "Yunoko lake" and "Yukawa river". Several years ago, I got some trout in both lake and river but I caught no trout in this time... :( 
  



Yunoko lake

Senjo-ga-hara moorland

Yukawa river




 There is not only really beautiful nature but also very close to historical monuments that are world's heritage.
 I recommend traveling to Nikko if you wish to go to see monument and nature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...