August 24, 2018

Fly fishing trip in Belgium


 My family and I went to summer trip to Germany and Belgium and I could fishing just one day in Belgium. It was my first fly fishing trip in Europe!




 I requested fishing guide to Sebastien, FlyfishingBelgium.com. And he is really nice guy and I was happy to his arrangement, suggestion and hospitality.




The first Grayling in my life.


Chub.


Brownie on streamer in a rapid.


A baby whitefish (?).




A beaver's work.




 I couldn't catch big fish but got a first Grayling in my life. And I remember taste of beer when we waited something rise in a river.
 Thank you Sebastien, and good bye summer! Tight line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishing guide in Tokyo, 2020

SORRY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED FISHING TRIP IN 2020 SEASON. WE WILL MEET UP AGAIN AFTER CORONA-VIRUS WORLD! TAKE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THANK...